Spotlight on Agent Connie Tetzlaff!
March 15, 2022 | Griffith Olivero Realtors
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Cell: 845-629-3477 Office: 845-294-9333
Connie Tetzlaff is a Licensed Real Estate Salesperson with over 15 years of real estate experience. Connie works tirelessly with home buyers and sellers. If you are interested in buying or selling in the Hudson valley area and are looking for an agent who will be there from beginning to end and beyond, then Connie is the agent for you!
Born and raised in Queens, NY, Connie moved to Orange County with her family and started her career in real estate working as a Licensed Real Estate Salesperson for Coldwell Banker. Connie has taken the tools and training she has learned in her earlier years and has brought them with her to Panarelli Realty. Connie is tech savvy and uses a modern day approach to handling her business. Her knowledge for all aspects of the buying and selling process makes her a single point of contact for all your real estate needs. Working closely with local home inspectors, attorneys, mortgage lenders and other real estate professionals, allows Connie to be involved each and every step of the way. When not working with her clients, Connie is actively involved with both the local Cub Scout Pack and Little League.
Panarelli Realty won the Times Herald Record Reader’s Choice Award for Top Real Estate Company in both 2014 & 2015.
Connie Specializes in the following services:
- First Time Home Buyers
- Resale Listings
- New Construction
- Military Buyers/Sellers
- Investment Properties
- Short Sales
- 2020 Silver Sales Award, Griffith Olivero Realtors – Volume Sold
- 2018 Top Agent, Panarelli Realty – Number of Units Sold
- 2018 Top Agent, Panarelli Realty – Volume Sold 3.3 Million
- 2017 Top Agent, Panarelli Realty – Multi Million Dollar Club
- 2016 – Top Agent, Panarelli Realty – Multi-Million Dollar Club
- 2015 – Top Agent, Panarelli Realty – Volume Sold
- 2015- Top Agent, Panarelli Realty – Number of Units Sold
- 2014 – Top Agent, Panarelli Realty – Number of Units Sold
- 2006 – Coldwell Banker Currier & Lazier – Rookie of the Year